View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 09:45 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
markz

Originally Posted by jsm273 View Post
I made a stupid decision and, drank the other day. It was only one day but, I was pretty much blacked out when I was stopped. I had pretty much stopped working my plan prior to the day in question and, then got some expected bad news. I admit it was a stupid excuse to drink. Im back to working my program again and, doing pretty good on day five.

My question is this: how far backwards did I go when it comes to the physical healing of my body. More specifically do I start PAWS all over from the beginning and, did the drinking negate any healing that happened in my brain and nervous system or, is there just no way to tell.
I got no idea about paws, but whatever sobriety you had before and whatever you learned before your relapse did not just get up and walk out on you. You did not lose it. You just slipped "On purpose I might add", and its time to get back up. Slipped sounds so much like an accident. Like well I was standing over there, and this bottle just came flying from across the room and landed in my mouth. On purpose!