View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 10:10 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
zjw

Originally Posted by HMA View Post
Yeah, it could be way worse! you know?

Seems to me that life is always out to challenge new found tools. Don't give up. It's just this small part of a much bigger picture...

and wow! 45 miles has me beat by a lot! I am jealous...
I used to envy this one lady that could run hills I couldn't. Now she despises me. Its sad I can see how she treats me and looks at me when I'm out running its like "screw him" I should stop her and tell her how much she inspired me one day maybe then she'd get over herself but I've just let things be.

I've worked hard to get where I'm at. People bug me to compete or tell me I make it look easy etc.. I could ramble on at how much of a struggle its been too or can tell you how wonderful its been also. Just all depends how I want to look at it. I don't think it was ever easy really.

all this gripen is telling me I should just go for another run today to clear my head some more. that always works. maybe I just need to stick with running. I was really hopeing to ease off a little tho for the sake of my foot.

and no I wont just take a week or two off lol! I'm way too obsessive for that haha.