View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 09:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
zjw

one of those days!

one of those days nothing seems to want to go right. I decided to do some exercising I used my new rowing machine that I just got 1 week ago and have not even used for 90 minutes yet and BAM it breaks. I think well maybe something came off track I get it opened up some and I see some cord is shredded. I'll have to call them sure there is a warrantee but with this particular company they hate having to honor there products and the last 2 products I've owned and had to call on its been hours and hours on the phone till you get your product fixed. (yes shame on me but sadly they make most of the exercise equipment out there so I'm left with few choices it seems) So anyhow I felt rather defeated I went for a run even tho believe me I did not want to after this misfortune. I still felt defeated after the run. I told my wife perhaps I should just go get a case of beer and damn pizza why the heck to I bother. Every single time I try to do anything good its met with nothing but headache whats the point? I cant win.

So I sat down at my computer to eat my lunch. and I check my email. someone I donated too on gofundme sent me a thank you note... THis made my day. I thought well maybe this is why I bother to do anything right? It really lifted my spirits. When I think about that rower I'm still really bitter. I'd rather throw it out the window then call and have it repaired. But the fact that this person thanked me made me feel good. Maybe my day will turn around and maybe there is a reason to do the right thing?