Old 02-07-2015, 04:13 PM
  # 198 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Hi all! Welcome randomD. I think everyone gave good tips so I will just say hang in there. I'm not much on naps but I'm all for resting. I always feel like I've got a hangover when I take naps.

Little Miss and I are baking up a storm. Pumpkin pie. Blueberry muffins next. Laundry is ongoing.my son is at my mother in law's still.

Mr. Ruby? Came to find me at my meeting last night after leaving the daddy daughter dance. Pretty much shoved crying Little Miss at me. I asked if he was going to stay for the 8 p.m. meeting and he said no. A guy who he knows from AA and had been at the meeting I attended walked up and said hello to him.

He took off. Hasn't been home since last night. Sent one text that he was sorry, forgive him. He's ready. He's afraid. That was at 9:30 this morning. Its six p.m. no idea where he is but his last paycheck went into his account yesterday. He gave me less than half so. Well. This is the stuff that was bugging me on Thursday. I'm glad he's not home. I'm going to suggest detox to him when he finally turns up. If he doesn't want to do that he will have to find someplace else to stay.

I'm OK though. Reading here has cheered me. Baking and hanging out with my daughter.

Almost time to take the pie out of the oven. And I am sober. One momentary urge from anger. It passed.