View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 01:57 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Conquest

Yay, Venus! What an awesome day!!! Hang onto it and enjoy every bit! What was the gift for little V?

All this crummy food and staying up late has me feeling wonky. I fell asleep yesterday at 6:00 pm, woke up at 8:00, back to sleep at 9:00 and now up at 3:30. It's time to set some mini goals with my diet/exercise. So here goes...
Caffeine limited to morning by 10:00 am
70,000 steps per week (using a fitbit to track)
That should do the trick!

Did I tell y'all that my blood work came back ok? They gave me a call and scared me half to death because a call typically means something's wrong. She said my vitamin D was low and my cholesterol was close to being problem, but not really. I wanted to say, WOOHOO! I need sunshine and exercise! Sounds like a trip to the beach is in order!!!. They prescribed a vitamin d supplement and I'll go back in 6 weeks to recheck it. Phew! I'm a very thankful girl and won't take my healthy body for granted. It's time to see what this beautiful machine is truly capable of. I'm pleasantly surprised and see progress with every day that I'm further away from that old poison. It's pretty amazing stuff, really.

Sometimes the solution is right there... We've just got to be willing to recognize the root of the problem and accept the challenge of change, right?
It's Not About the Nail

Have a happy, healthy day y'all!