View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 04:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
angd1978

72 days down the drain

Well 72 days and I had the day from hell. I have been off since last Wednesday due to having the flu and then my son came down with it so I haven't been on here. Today, I come back and get accused by my assistant principal of losing some important documents. She made up some BS story about how she knew I was in a conference, blah blah blah. It had me so angry because I knew I turned those papers in. Long story short, they were found and lost by her. I got an apology, but I am so over the job that I do and of course thought it would be in my best interest to get a bottle of whiskey to take the edge off and get rid of this awful feeling. Long story short... 3 shots in. I am not upset with myself right now but just tired of dealing with everything so calmly. I found out from my brother yesterday( I am no contact with my sister) that she tried to kill herself and has an imaginary friend. Every time my family comes back into my life.... I turn to the bottle. Uggghhh.... day one again tomorrow. Sorry I let everyone down.