Old 02-02-2015, 07:38 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
irisgardens

thanks, duck--so glad we decided that you were better alive than duck dinner or comforter. :-)
you always bring a smile to my face. all others too...yet you just seem to make it easier.

Made it to the sunday coffee shop with long-time aquaintance--she knows story and I have walked alongside her for many years in her marriage but she is good now...so the sunday coffee is a way not to isolate and to share (briefly) and to get a bit of excercise...which I am terrible at doing--sedentary by personality and habit.

Will be driving son to jr college so I can borrow the car and go to state insurance office to finish son's enrollment as part of household and understand how to transition the best for my care which i need to do most immediately.

Weepy but repeating to myself...I do matter, I do matter, I do matter--although it is hard to go on state insurance--never thought i would find myself here...it is doing something to help myself in the interim.

I did not get the blog write done so have turned it over to my hp and asked for strength and help.

Still working on detachment--it is hard with husband--44 years...but he says that he has to focus on work--he started a job today and that he can't show any care aside from that. Can't force it.

Prayers will be welcomed...overwhelmed...but I know that if God brings me to it--God will bring me through it.

Love to all.