View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 05:56 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

… Now to answer your question and D's. About the kid: The court case is in a couple of weeks. I'm not homeless, and I'm not drinking. Those are pretty fundamental, I'm not sure what else I can do in between. The solicitor wants to hear about my emotions, I'm like 'Jeez Loiuse, I didn't know you were a therapist as well!'. She seems alright anyway. I'm putting my faith in the courts on this.

As for my housing crisis, why I can't just move out as Dee put it…

Yeah this has been the root of my problems for many years, I have known that. Moving from one place to the next for half my life I don't know, no security in it anyway. I can't juts move out, as I can't afford a place of my own as it stands. And hear this, even if I was working I still probably can't. It's an impossible situation for single father like me, anyone that I know is dependent on family when it comes to their kid or else they have been accommodated by the authorities. I have looked into all of it, it just seems hopeless now which is why my life is at a standstill. How do others manage it??? Thats what I want to know. Like I can't even afford to rent let alone buy a place, it's F'd up over here now which is why anyone my age has emigrated long ago. If you weren't already on the gravy train or your family aren't you are screwed here seemingly.