View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 05:35 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

… Worried about the future I meant, not the stuff in this thread. Hi DrunkTx. Yeah I'm not concerned with my drinking at this point- past present or future the only way forward is to draw a line under that I know. I agree about the family house part, thanks even though I've been demonized for not buying emotionally into it by my family. They are united by that and nothing else.

I think your right about the money thing, I try explaining that to the aunt here but she keeps on bringing it up. Me and the mother went to mediation about it, several meetings, I tried to say as little as possible but I was basically dry drunk, it was pretty stressful for me. Anyways we came to an agreement, half the money due to deductions she has calculated for the time I was staying there recovering from OD and anything else she could think of LOL. Anyway, she hasn't kept to the agreement so I don't want to keep chasing my tail… I'l never hear the end of it from this side of the family though, which is the rub. It's a bit of a nightmare that.

The question there is, should I still be in contact with my mother now? Should I be sending her gifts and support? She doesn't even talk to me anymore, never contacted me when homeless etc and the couple of times we did speak has been phantasmagorical. Thats exactly what I don't need. Plus she is basically trying to kill me more or less. Can anyone answer that bit? I made an effort for us to have a better relationship but it hasn't worked out. What I do know though. Its a serious cross to bear, and its something that I do need to heal from one way or another...