View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 06:47 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

Hey Jennie thats what I did the minute I finished school, and before that too as I used to head off partying for a few days or weeks at a time - usually after a fistfight with my father- he used to terrorize us all, mainly my mother and I would eventually snap and stick up for them. Something they seem to have all but forgotten now. But you are exactly right, once I left school/home while there was a dark period initially, after a couple of years I was where I needed to be at the time. I was pretty much at the top of my game in relation to my peers so far as Maslow's theory goes.

Incidentally, anyone ever see the modernized hiercahy of needs? LOL

I just got sucked back into it all when the kid came along, I took the lead from my ex as she had all the experience with kids (she's a montessori teacher, has nieces and nephew etc) and I had no experience. Anyway things have gone downhill rapidly since then in a lot of ways though every cloud has a silver lining. My main focus is on this court date coming up. I get a good boost from my kid as his energy is pure, at least I hope it is if not I got some work to do. I don't know how I will feel after but I need to spend some quality time with him as it has been tough on him as well. I'm really only biding my time until then.

Hi Mikie yes I hear that. The question over ownership of the house is not really what I was enquiring about: I don't have any say or influence in how that will play out. I'm more concerned with the whole over-arching philosophical and (more important) spiritual implications of this mess, and thats what I am having trouble with. The only thing making it my circus still is that my kid goes there, and he is my monkey. I'm not welcome there and I can't handle all the deception anymore, not right now anyway. I'm trying not to think much further than this court date coming up, I'm counting down the days but I can't say I'm looking forward to it either **** Peace...

Last edited by Dee74; 01-29-2015 at 01:58 PM.