View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 09:22 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Cynay

Im the same here... though it has been 6 months since the break up, it has only been a month since the last time we were together (starting seeing him again for a month) and the last time even though he is in AA and has been sober 6 months, he has not changed. Still is a pathological lier, still irresponsible, and still cant commit. I think what hurt me the most besides his affair is when after a month he tossed me aside because I could not understand like his "fellowship" did... and they replaced me. He would come home from work at 1:00 and instead of going to an early meeting, he would take a nap and leave when I got home, then stay at AA meetings from 6:00 to 9:00 or sometimes longer if he was hanging with his new friends. That last month he used his recover as the excuse... saying he was not ready for a relationship, break up but when he wanted sex he would come back around.... when I noticed the pattern (broke up with me 3 times in 4 weeks) I told him I was not comfortable having sex in an uncommited relationship... next thing you know he has not called me since.

OK Im rambling, but still I have good and bad days... I still greive and its hard for me to pray for him... but I dont want to talk to or see him again either.... tooooo painful, but it gets better and these boards keep me focused on why I will not call him or see him.