View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 01:58 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

Hey thanks Anna (Oh can you fix thread tile btw? ). Yeah I don't know how like all my planning or visualization process is non existent now. Just bleurgh basically. As for the family house thing, yeah I don't have any input either way so…

But, what am I wondering - is it wrong that I don't agree with my mother by default or didn't? It's not that I think I know what she should be doing, or what the solution is I never told any person what they should do (unless asked) I just felt it was wrong they feel the aunty should be paying the mortgage but not welcome there if she wanted to stay the night or take a bath. they have never payed a days rent in their lives which is why i think we had a difference of opinion.

Basically her position is that the dealings over the house were my fathers doing and nothing to do with her, she's just a 'poor innocent me', I of course know that this is far from the truth - its a case I been trying to crack my whole life, is this woman a genuine person or not… She can turn on the waterworks and everything, she's a top class actor she should have went to Hollywood tbh.

Guys am I in the wrong? Should I be feeling sorry for her, no matter what she has done, plus the the fact that I'm her latest victim now (and my child). She has a long history of deception and fraud, never was convicted for anything. She acted her way out of it all, imagine that. Maybe I'm just a bad guy for figuring this out? One thing i do know - it's an affront to my soul. Oh and Jennie, yeah I don't know what her plans are she won't discuss them with me in case I 'switch sides' lol. I never took a side so the mother pushed me onto this one. She knew i'd end up here before I did, no lie.