View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 09:45 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
freetosmile

Yes, I agree.

He just sent me a text message saying he was really angry and mostly hurt by me and he will not listen to me that he can't be angry or hurt because he is and he has a reason to.

Just to be clear, I have never told him he doesn't have a right to be upset, I've simply said he doesn't have the right to attack me.

It's clear to me that this man is bound and determined to be miserable.

I mean this stuff that is hurting him is from 6 years ago. I guess it's not my call on how fast someone can get over something.

But I KNEW that was why he was giving me the silent treatment. I just KNEW it. I'm sooo glad I didn't talk to him last night.

I just responded to him by saying that I apologize if I made him feel like he didn't have the RIGHT to his feelings and that he had every right to feel however he wanted. I told him I am still dealing with a lot of anger too, and that it was something I just had to work through.

So, I can feel this coming on again. All of it. Question is, what am I going to do about it? Ignore it, acknowledge it, recount every bad thing I've ever done with him, plead and beg for forgiveness for being really dumb at the time and not thinking of him?

ugh ugh ugh