View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 05:59 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
benefits

I just realized I spelled "Advice" wrong!!!

I am staying strong I don't even get the urge to call him anymore - I did for awhile but recently I have had 3 legitimate reasons to call him (work related - his business is a client of my company) but I didn't. First I had no desire to talk to him, second I was half afraid of how he would be to me. I really just do not want hear about what a terrible person I am or any of the other BS he has to say about me. He is a pathological liar and I believe he has convinced himself that I really am a terrible person - plus it makes the drinking easier for him to make me the bad guy. It does still irritate me that for over 2 years I was so good to him and did so much for him but he can just forget all of that like it never happened and he can concentrate on the awful thing I did after we broke up - which really wasn't awful - his neighbor asked me if we were fighting when she noticed he moved back into his house and I told her we broke up and told her why (because of the drugs among other things) and his aunt called me and she was asking me a bunch of questions and while I didn't come right out and confirm the drug use I didn't deny ot either - so because of that it negates all the good things I did for 2 years - whatever - I'm getting off the subject here. Anyway I could have called him and I didn't - I called one of his partners and gave him the info. to relay. I feel that this is a huge step for me - a couple of months ago I would have jumped at any legitmate excuse to call him.
So yes I am staying strong in that category - I just wish I could put him out of my mind!!!!!