Thread: Newcomer here
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 10:52 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
MCAL880

Originally Posted by Frostyfrost View Post
How's the hangover? Mines just about gone, you'd think we would learn lol cus hangovers and kids together, killer.
We sound pretty similar, how old are your kids? Mines 10 months and 4 years. Yeah we can be sobering buddies.
We can come on here to vent to each other and de-stress and moan about the kids/hubby/etc instead of drinking.
Do you drink a lot or often?
I would have 2/3 glasses of wine a night maybe 5 days a week then just get smashed if I go to town maybe once a month. It's the jäger bombs ��
My hangover lasted all day long, it took a good nights sleep to completely disappear. My pattern is really similar to yours, I'll drink maybe 3-4 nights a week and then usually get druuuuunk on Friday or Saturday. Not good, my little ones are 1 and 3, so definitely still dependent on me for everything. Which is my main reason for wanting to quit. I can't be the kind of mother I want to be when I am constantly hungover. The empty calories aren't helping me lose the last 15 pounds of baby weight I'm hanging onto either. Drinking isn't really fun for me anymore, I rarely have fun when I'm drinking anymore and I'm so tired of waking up the next morning wondering what I may have said or done (or who I called or texted).on my day 2 now, don't forsee myself drinking tonight either.