Old 01-26-2015, 03:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Angelscry

AH Boss wants to know whats up with him, what do I say?

Last week or maybe later than that I asked if I can speak to AH boss about his problems. Well I did not, so this morning they email me and wants to know what is up with AH. They say his a good hardworking man but they know something is up. and they are fed up of talking all the time they don't want to loose him but in the end of the day they have to do what is right for the business. they said they had a hearing with him and because of me and the kids they excused him. They are done talking and do not know what to do anymore.

I responded by thanking them and saying it is not my place to comment or say anything but something big is wrong and I dont want to say anything because I am very scared he will blame me and loose his job.

then i got a email back and they said the door is always open for their employees and they want to help where they can. And then they said I can trust them they will treat the matter delicately and I will not be mentioned. Trust is of course a major issue for me and I do not know what to do. I said I spoke to him numerous times I do not know what to do and then I said if all else fails they should do what is best for the business. they said they offered him an psychologist because he told them about his depression, but he went 2 times and quit and he is supposed to pay half and the company pays the other half. And f he does not get his act together his is going to ruin his career and his life.
What do I do now? Do I tell them is is a A or do I just ignore this email?