Thread: Sober Vapers
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 08:24 PM
  # 341 (permalink)  
torquemax777
torquemax777

Oh yeah! And I forgot, most people say that banana candy is spot on those Runts banana candy. Some people add a little of that banana candy one to some of their dessert flavors to give it an extra kick. People seem to like to do that with the whipped cream and vanilla clouds as well.

After vaping awhile, I found that the single flavor fruits got a little on the boring side, so I've blended some of my fruit flavors, and though I probably won't even remember how to later, cuz it was sort of random, that really made it go from boring, to complex, yet perfectly blended. Don't be afraid to play around.

I got the idea to "mix" here on this forum. Sometimes you get a bottle down to a point where you can't fill a tank with it, and why have 8 bottles that are only less than half full? So, if the flavors are similar or complimentary, ex: blueberry+tobacco=blueberry tobacco, or add what little banana you have left to sweet complexity, since SC already has subtle banana flavoring, it makes it even more like banana but bread, etc...

Hope you like them as much as Carlotta and I.

PS Carlotta, my husband tried only a few puffs of my strawberries n cream from my pen and and while he loves all his flabors, he says he only has two "absolute" favorites, and strawberries n cream are one of his! And he didn't even vape an entire tank of it! Probably have to get 120mls of that one to share next go 'round!

Last edited by torquemax777; 01-25-2015 at 08:29 PM. Reason: addition