Thread: Disappointed
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 09:40 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
freetosmile

Yikes!

He is VERY controlling. I have dealt with that control too. Not in regards to money, but in regards to having to report where I am all the time, who I am with...to the point where I just didn't do anything with anyone to avoid the arguments. In fact, even if I did tell him all the time, I was probably lying or something.

Is there ANY way you can stash some money aside for you?? I mean, it doesn't sound like you even have the opportunity! Do you work? And if you don't, what would he say about you getting a job? What kind of support do you have for yourself? Any family around that could stash some money for you?

He is WITHHOLDING FOOD! That is not only control but abusive to you and the kids. I'm so sorry you are going through this. What an overwhelming loss of power you must be feeling. But YOU DO have power. You just need to find it.

We need to solve the money thing FIRST though. You and the kids NEED to be able to buy food and YOU need access to some money that you can stash away that HE can't touch!
Hugs hugs and more hugs