View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 12:17 PM
  # 135 (permalink)  
ReadyAtLast

Congrats on your milestone Napster

Welcome back Fallow, It's great to see you and you are always very welcome. stick around this time

How are you courage? I hope things are going ok for you.

How's married life Tam

Oh I only seem to check in here when depressed sorry for that. I've had a pretty rough couple of weeks. I always feel rubbish in winter, that's normal for me but somehow I feel worse this week. I keep feeling like bursting into tears and have done a few times. It really is so remote here and I do feel like hibernating. Ive even started sleeping in the afternoons for an hour as I'm just shattered all the time, It's so unlike me to be so tired.

Emotionally I feel wrecked too, like the wheels are coming off. A friend has been distant ,obviously not as good a friend as I thought. Which is fine, so be it but it still hurts a little.

The man I have been seeing tells me he loves me deeply but is not 'in love' with me. What the heck is that all about. usually it sounds like the sort of thing you say when you are about to end a relationship but no that is not the case. He loves me deeply, wants to care for me, cherish me and look after me. He finds me attractive and we are best friends. he says we can have a good life together. But is not 'in love with me' 'yet'.That ethereal 'thing' does it matter he asks? It's still early days he says. I said why be so honest? Surely he knew that would be a hurtful thing to say? Apparently not. He loves me and wants to be with me and we can have a good life together. He is a man who does not make rash decisions. It takes him years rather than hours to make a decision about serious stuff. We are best friends and more (hope not tmi)neither wants anyone else. We have fun and can be serious too.

Am I reading too much into this? Is there a difference? Does it matter? I feel totally upside down. it's all so flippin complicated. Today I decided I would feel better if I got drunk. But I didn't.

anyway, opinions from men and women would be most welcome.