Thread: Friendship
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005, 10:08 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
emily33

He wants me to feel down, Isolated and alone, because when I feel good he feels threatened. When I want to branch off and be independent he feels threatened also. He felt threatened because of Alanon, he felt threatened because of SR, he didnt want me to join yoga because it was "Stupid"

He is not going to like anything I do is he??? He is scared of me making friends and being independent, he is scared of any choices I may make, unless he is the center of them.

That sucks for him, but I have to stop letting him run my life, he isnt happy no matter what. So why not enjoy some things that I like to do and make a few new friends in the process.

An acquaitance has asked me to join curves, I said no, the same person invited me and my H to her house to play poker, I declined. My H didnt want to go, and there would probably be drinking there. But I have to realize just because there is drinking there it shouldnt stop me from going, because one I never drink, two, if I did It would probably be only one, if they had stawberry daquiris.

I havent broken out of isolation yet have I???? It's TIME.............................whewwwwwwwwwwwwww ww hooooooooooooooooooo