Thread: Friendship
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005, 07:28 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
emily33

My perception of friendship maybe all wrong, there is a couple of girls at work that I talk to all the time. I have never done anything outside of work with them.

There is another girl at work I talk to quite a bit also, I have gone to her house a couple of times for Christmas cookie exchanges, but that is the extent of it.

I consider them my friends!!

I have stopped going to Alanon meetings on Fridays, which I need to find another meeting that is not on Friday's, my son is now playing baseball 4 nights a week and my daughter is doing ballay, one night and I work 40 hours. But I do know that i need to find a Saturday meeting, maybe that will help.

Thank you everyone here, you are all my friends too I wish we could do lunch!!

Do you ever get that loniless of closeness with someone?? Another very important reason, to start taking care of myself, I have been lost for so long, that I have isolated myself and my life has revolved around taking care of kids and a house and a job and a AH.

I guess it is quite typical, for every idea that I get and want to do, like my yoga idea, my H shoots it down, by telling me how stupid it is. I think that is because of his insecurities.