View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 01:04 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
jt22

Thank you all for the awesome replies. This doesn't make a huge difference, but I don't drink although I have alcoholic tendencies when I have, my problem is with the opiates and marijuana.

I totally agree with volunteer work being a good idea, I have thought about starting this up once I feel a little better. I've also been trying to get involved with more activities to keep me busy, I just started MMA and have been lifting weights for awhile and those things really make me feel good and an overall friendlier person.

My problem with jealousy/envy tends to be towards those close to me. The ones that I know the lives of pretty well. I am pretty understanding with people that I don't know well/strangers. I know it isn't right and I don't like it, I just have the urge to dislike these people close to me. I also tend to like people that will fight with me rather than people that are passive and easy going. For some reason overly friendly and reasonable equates a hidden motive to me and makes me very distrusting.