View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 05:45 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
FireSprite

(((butterfly)))

I totally ditto about your signature line! I'm so happy to read you putting your thoughts together like this, I hope you feel a bit purged? Maybe next you can work on your own Declaration of Independence? ( I always think of ShootingStar1's journey when I hear that phrase! Were you around when she first split with her AH? EPIC journey, one to read. Her growth is astounding!)

I brought this up in your last thread but didn't get back to it to respond (sorry!) -*I* think you gotta get outside of this situation, break this routine. I think you said that right now you aren't doing much for yourself in the way of new things or old, loved hobbies, right?

Why not try? Your kids are independent, your AH is moving on - why not take this time when you are miserable & open up for something new? Community classes, volunteering, resurrecting an old hobby that you've let fall to the wayside? I think once you get on a different path in your daily/weekly life you'll rediscover yourself & all the great things about you that you've been neglecting. You'll find parts of you that you never knew existed & realize you are worth so much more than all of this grief. Start today, with small stupid stuff. Take a different route to work. Stop at a different coffee shop for your morning cup. Pick up a local publication that lists events & classes going on in your area & see what's out there.

You didn't choose your screen name & avatar by accident, spread your wings Butterfly!