View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 02:51 AM
  # 128 (permalink)  
NapsteR1

Morning All,

I clocked my second 150 on Sunday – only 37 days until I’ll break past the run. Getting excited about that now, climbing back on the wagon after that last slip on Day 1 looking back up at the Day 187 peak was giving AV a field day with “oh why bother, you’ll only stuff it up, it’s so far away too, (poor me, pour me). Day 14 was worse in a way cos it took so long to get there and 14 is such a small number!

Nice shoes Tam – hope you had a great day :o)

Sorry to hear about the work struggles Taz, that’s poor planning of them but think of it as a unexpected test to show what a super resilient human being you are and it will be easier :o)

Courage – re my work, it’s interesting, I’ve been in Sales for 20 years and on the induction for this place the CEO pointed out that because Sales is mostly high highs and low lows it can produce a manic type of personality (no s**t Sherlock!). Thursday was a low point with a promised order not arriving and I’d all but chucked the towel in plus with some mega interpersonal struggles with the committee with the run up to a big showdown on Sunday I was starting to crack. Now the showdown’s happened and turned out okish, I’ve had a positive call on the very large deal I’m working on and an apology from the customer for not sending the order in last week with the promise of doing it this week – the sun is literally shining on a sunny London and I’m riding the wave of a high again! The idea before I’m 40 is to work myself into either management or Super Tech position which doesn’t carry a target with a local company to set the work / life balance correctly :o)

Been thinking of you through the storms Ready, the TV coverage looks bad and now you’ve got The Arctic Plume! Keep that fire burning :o)

Have a good day Decemberites :o)