View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 01:40 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
lawrie

After thinking awhile today, he never did really get clean. He just started using band aids and trading one vice, for another. He works generally 70 hrs a week. He uses his job to keep straight. When he has time off, all self sabotage.

I think he got high off me for awhile. Then he was off to this, that, and then something else. That's the way my sons father did for years, also ended up going back to drugs. My current bf also always refers to me as a decent woman.... Like I'm an object to his white picket fence fantasy. I guess the trashy woman cater to his tattoo/ motorcycle fantasy (please know I don't think badly of people with tattoos or bikes, it's his distorted imagine of that lifestyle I'm referring to). His profile even mentions that's his lifestyle- bikes & tattoos. I'd hate for my lifestyle to be described by objects like that.

I like to think that my lifestyle is based on something more than an image/objects.

Oh how I wished I never met him... The frosted mini wheat with his two sides... Which will he be tomorrow?

Last edited by lawrie; 01-18-2015 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Typo