View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 04:16 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
CelticZebra

So interesting finding this almost a year later.... Although that has been the plan, it was a nice 'refresher' of my thoughts back then....

feeling strong again after a week + of having to deal with 'behaviours' and getting thoroughly stressed out, had loads of AV telling me all sorts of nonsense about how using would relieve stress!!

Hence why I came back here... So glad to find I am stronger and getting better at lots of things now I've been awhile off the demon others call alcohol.

I've learnt loads about myself, realised that I'm starting to like myself when I make good choices about my life and the things I do and want to do, I'm regaining my ambitions too.... I'm very excited but I am also very wary of getting stressed out and I've still yet to find any sensible way of relaxing or relieving tensions while in the midst of chaos.

I know I don't like drama and I do enjoy the quiet life.

It's like a kind of nostalgia for my youth and the fact that I missed out on so much because of my choices and addictions (I was addicted to amphetamines for 4 years until I had a psychotic breakdown at 22) as well as my longstanding relationship with A

Alcohol was my first love, it used to make me feel good, like I fitted in, it tasted good, it was all good....

Obviously not, that'll be my AV again

Seems I could do more work on me again, my first love.....

Hmmmmm

Inner Child work time methinks

Driving my wagon of hope through beautiful views on my road to myself