View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 11:39 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
sunshinebluesky

I try to shop, but nothing seems worth buying...
oh my gosh----the last two weekends,i have felt the same way!!!! which is kinda odd for me!!!! this week, i had a big revelation,and that is that i have no interest at all in getting back with mine, which has never happened in the past year since i started questioning the relationship. but, i am feeling so much like you. sometimes,i am absolutely fine and content, and then others i start to question everything. last night i was out, and i notice i am kind of getting a bad attitude about men. which i really dont want to do.honestly,i know i would never totally give up on finding someone to finish out my life with, but i seem to be very skeptical.of everyone.i dont think that the a is the only reason for this, i think it is because of many of the men i have met in my life. so then, it becomes a vicious circle,because i sit pining for the emotinal closeness, the touch, the companionship, wondering if i am never gonna have it again-because im not young enough-pretty enough-smart enough-whatever.......................ok, im gonna go do some more cleaning!!!!