Thread: Lonely times.
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 01:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Clay601

I miss that comfort in my life too and completely understand what you are going through. I once had that in my life a girl that really cared for me and would have done anythibg for me but my using messed that up. Its been a long time since I've had someone to even sit and watch a movie with me much less cuddle or anything. The opiates became my love I could always depend on the pills to comfort me. Living clean is making me long for that missing link but I don't have much to offer anyone at this point and I know that. Don't know how old you are but for me I hope some day in the future if I'm able to beat this addiction that I'll be able to find true love once more since I'm still young. After all the girl i loved I met while I was clean and ruined the relationship with 3 years of using behind her back and lying. Since then all I've managed is meeting girls who were addicts like me and used me for drugs and that's really not what I'm looking for now. Hopefully one of my gifts of sobriety will be finding a girl who really loves me again. Only time will tell