View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 05:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
hem87

Potential Adderall overdose

Hi there everyone...So I have used adderall randomly throughout the past few years. I will go ahead and say that I have first degree AV block and I'm also bipolar and have insomnia so you're probably wondering what the **** I am thinking taking it in the first place. I work 3rd shift and occasionally use it to help me get my work done. Racing heart beat is normal for me. But I was having severe palpitations this morning while at work and began to feel intense abdominal pain for about three hours. I am no longer feeling the pain as much but I have been sitting since I've got home from work so I don't know how that will feel when I go to stand up again. I have lost feeling in both of my thumbs and my hearing is going in and out every so often. I also get a dizzy sort of electric feeling come over my brain randomly. I only took 30mg of XR. But that is the second pill in the past few days. Previously I have taken up to 80 mg in one dosage and did not get severe abdominal pain so that was what really made me nervous. I hunched over through the rest of work and felt extremely sick, shaky, and cold. I do not believe that I will die today. I do not believe that I need medical attention. I realize everyone is different. I can probably go to sleep in a few hours once I am finally able to close my eyes. I'm not even sure why I am posting this here at all to be honest.