View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 09:55 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
GracieLou

It will pass. I can relate.

Mine decided he wanted to go back to crack so I had my last night wondering where he was and worrying about him on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day.

On Friday I packed his items. On Saturday I took them to storage unit. I took a bag with a couple days worth of cloths, some paperwork and the keys to the storage unit and dropped them off where he was staying while he was still under the impression that he had a chance to come back.

Since then I have receive numerous text messages.

I am a loser and I am sorry. I wanted to make you happy but I know I can’t
I will see you in court if its the last thing I do (Oh Okay!)
Why did you need to bring a friend to drop off my things, I see who your real higher power is
Why did you do this to me? (Oh I dunno, what is the first thing that comes to mind?)
I need help (that’s an understatement!)
I know I lied but I guess now you are dead to me
I know I lied and you don’t want a relationship anymore and I am dead to you but will you help me? (What?!)
Please this is to much for me, please talk to me (No)
Are you really not going to talk to me? (Yes, I am really not talking to you)
I hope you don’t think I never loved you or something like that (It has crossed my mind)
Can we arrange a date night, Are you seeing someone else? (We have been apart 4 days!)
You left me stranded with my things in storage way over there (the unit is 1 mile from where his staying)
All my friends are working during the day and can’t help me, please help me (I work all day too and I guess he can’t go out at night)
It is cold outside, I can’t do this (he is from Detroit MI, I think he is used to the cold)
I know I needed consequences but do you think you are the one to give them to me? (I am as good a person as any)
You said I had choices but I didn’t bargain on all of this (I think that is the only time he has told the truth)

It is all head games, drama, lying and manipulation and I see all of it. He needs to go find sobriety and he is not going to find it under my roof. The sobriety under my roof is mine and he can’t have it. He has to find his own.

If he wants to live that life then he is free to do that. It is his life, he just can’t have any of mine.