View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 05:55 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
desypete

i dont watch TV anymore, i gave up watching tv when i came to see how it would make me react, if i watched the news and seen something i didnt like i would go off like a bottle of pop and heaven help anyone who was near me as they would get my opinions of it all for ages as if i knew what the answers were and everyone should stop the world and listen to me

if i watched a show like Jeremy kylie over here in the uk that shows couples with all sorts of problems and ends up like a slanging match i would be there saying things like that women is just like my ex and off i would go again bringing up all bad things that my ex ever done

and this is entertainment ? lol

so it was suggested to me that maybe if i didnt watch these things on tv and i instead did something else with my time that i might find a bit of peace instead of chaos

so i gave up tv and it worked i dont even read news papers anymore, i watch videos or films or interesting stuff like documentaries etc

but i am to busy these days to spend hours in front of a tv screen so maybe giving up the tv might help you to ?