Thread: First day...
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 08:47 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
RavenSparkles

Originally Posted by JanieJ View Post
Welcome Ravensparkles Well, you're doing better than I did -I'm 52 , and only been sober 11 weeks. Pat yourself on the back for doing it now !
Thank you, and congrats on your journey so far into it. I finally got some sleep but am waking up with massive anxiety I think mainly from the job situation, I am scheduled to work today but my place of business is known to terminate an employee after their weekend to work & weeks after an occurrence of an absence. I emptied out & threw away 4 diff wine bottles & woke up to power clean to work off my nerves. I did sweat a lot thru the night which I hope was the rest of the toxins from Wednesdays binger... I know this will be a tough journey ahead due to binging & knowing I am on a few egg shells left at my job if I don't lose it. I've worked so hard to get back on my feet again & have majorly slipped with the drinking. I am happy I let that part go, usually when my nerves are shot I have a drink but not today! I wish you all a blessed, strong last weekend of 2014! <3