View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 08:37 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
lily1122

Impurrfect ~ I agree with you completely.
I do think he needs to be somewhere to detox but I don't think he will go and I am afraid if he thinks I am pushing him he will leave. It maybe a chance I have to take but I don't think hes in the right frame of mind to think of much right now
If he wanted professional help I wouldn't stop him. I would support him in any decision he makes.
He injected methadone because he said it works faster and he did seem better pretty quickly.
I also have a feeling he injected it to substitute heroin which scared me. I will talk to him tomorrow that I wont allow him to continue to do that, hes never going to get better if hes doing that.

I do love him so much and I want him to get better so badly. I know I cant fix him and I am not qualified to deal with all this. I am just trying to be there for him as best as I can. Like I said though if he thinks I am pushing him to a rehab center he may leave and go use again and I don't want that either. I am just basically taking it hour by hour.
I do see it as a good sign that I told him he had a choice to go and use and never come back or to stay here and work through this. I know that he may leave anyway but hey one day at a time right.
I talked him through 2 separate urges to use again and I don't think he wants to use to get high right now, he wants to use to feel better. Hes scared right now and I feel so bad for him.