Thread: struggling
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 08:59 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
desypete

i find myself agreeing with biminblue even with the use of the serienty prayer and i dont believe in god so i just took the word god out of it and just said the rest of it over and over again
my sponsor told me when i say it try and think about what the words really mean and it worked a treat

except the things i can not change was something that really jumped out at me as i came to see over and over again that i was trying to change things or outcome to my own way so i wouldnt hurt or be so full of fear

but in my early days i had have a program of living each day and that means getting up in the morning brushing my teeth, having a bath, putting on clean clothes, cleaning up, going out for a walk, going out to a meeting
there really is so much to do in just a single day if we work for it, otherwise the answer for me would be to sit on my bum and do nothing but feel bad about me and then torture myself about should i just have a drink today and give up tomorrow and all that sort of stuff, so i had to keep busy