Old 12-16-2014, 08:58 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Fly N Buy
Trudgin

Originally Posted by Croissant View Post
I don't want to drink now, but there's looming pressure and comments like, "go get yourself a bottle of wine"...

Please tell me the reasons why I shouldn't, before the AV starts telling me, "life's too short, you can just have one".

(Yes, I know drinking alcoholically will shorten my life anyway.)

Traumatic events are no reason to drink. Please tell me why - remind me. Please.
Man, your AV is a lame bugger.......

One, HAAAAA!!!!!!! That's the game it's playing. Amateur AV~

Mine says, hey pal.....you've been good for 6 months. Come on, a real nice bender might be just the thing - celebrate, you've earned it.

At the very least, it will remind you of why you quit. You can ALWAYS start over at day one........

Fly says - BS! So this gift of sobriety I have been given I am going to return? Why? The color is right ( not blotchy bloated face ) the size is good, it's in style...... So why the heck would I return it?????

Oh that's right, we can ALWAYS start over?!?!? I'll just get a new one after Christmas.....I am sure they be PLENTY on sale!

Crap, then I recall this thread. You know the one - it has over 500,000 views. Must be a mistake.......that can't be correct? Why would so many view this??? Hmmmm, I wonder if there something to it. I wonder if I really would ever, by grace get another chance. Maybe this time, if it doesn't work out - I'll have the courage to pull the trigger........

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...lly-again.html

Kind Regards,
FlyN