Old 12-16-2014, 07:12 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
zjw

For what its worth the lords prayer is not a catholic prayer and the 12 steps I do not believe are meant to be some kind of 12 steps to spiritual awakening by any means but rahter 12 steps to follow to help one gain / maintain sobriety.

If you cant find a sponsor you comfortable with why would you wanna allow someone your not comfy with into those parts of yourself?

Allow things to be. Give it time. If and when you find a sponsor you'll know. Otheriwse like another poster said some go and never get one. I dont have one. If and when I find one great till then no big deal. A big part of it is just living life on lifes terms going witht he flow.

You have some sort of issue with some stranger being a sponsor dont get one then till your comfortable who cares dont worry about it. You have some issue with the lords prayer then just tune it out and just go with the flow.

You decide aa's not for you or wtvr else then dont go whats it matter.

But no matter what you do or you do not do just go with the flow and stay sober. The rest just adds to your quality of life after that or it doesnt. its no big deal its just life.