View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 05:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Whitewingeddove

Contact from my son

Haven't heard from my AS for 9 days. We finally got a phone call last night, although that seems to be a mixed blessing. He put us on the phone with My 23 mos old grandaughter, which was obviously nice, and wanted to know when we would like to have her come over. Then of course we get the “update” which just continues to worsen. He went off the road on Friday on the interstate 50+ miles away on summer tires, mind you... (giving a ride to a friend to the bus station is his “story”). The car has been towed…where to he doesn’t know. I told him to call the State Police and they will be able to tell him where it is. Of course, there will be towing and daily storage fees to pay to get it back, and we all know he doesn’t have money for that. He said he will have to “figure it out”. Sure……

He has court Thurs for another arraignment on a VOP charge, and then court at the end of January for sentencing on a VOP for a dirty UA. I guess the arraignment on Thurs is for a missed PO appointment. Big surprise. He didn’t make it to IOP last night because of not having a car. I also asked him if they (he and his GF) have been making it to the clinic for their daily suboxone doses, and of course the answer was “we have been missing some doses due to not having a car”.

It never ends……he will be in jail soon, I have no doubt…..

I would love to go pick up my granddaughter......and not bring her back....

it never ends.......