View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 03:29 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Hammer
Engineer Things; LOVE People

Oh sure this is easy. Because they tend to be self-centered disgusting selfish pigs.

No. Not really. Ok. Real Deal. Self-Centered Disgusting Selfish Pigs.

But really, if you a little deeper into some parts of the Mental Illness features that come with package (if you buy today), it is also a Hardware Problem.

Sorry my compassion is slipping.

-----------------------------

But really, since Mrs. Hammer has been back from Rehab -- just a little over two years -- it has been nothing BUT wall-to-wall non-stop lying. About anything just about anyone can think of. And I have heard from just about anyone / everyone about it. Has sort of become a joke -- buy not the funny kind.

Part of the Personality Disorder Mental Illnesses sort of "require" this behavior to continue the illness. Whole set of issues that harm and attack the "friends and family" side if you look this up under Narcissism or Borderline forums. (both are Personality Disorders that make with many Long Term A's / Multi-A's).

As far as what to do for you, hard to say other than get away. Some of the Compulsive Liars/Mental Illness/A-types make it back -- but to recovery under the 12 Step Programs requires Honesty. So much so, that it says so three times in the opening paragraph of the AA Big Book, Chapter 5, How It Works.

Mrs. Hammer had it so bad for a while, that we (the kids and I) made a 100 Lies in 100 Days "God Box" to put all of her lies in after she came back from Rehab. Now she has lied so much she has to make up more lies to cover the prior ones.

If you would like an interesting read on the topic -- Lies and folks that lie to cover their own image (or imaginations) this is an interesting study of the topic. Mrs. Hammer just rages against and hates this book. Go Figure.

People of the Lie: The Hope for Healing Human Evil

http://www.amazon.com/People-Lie-Hop.../dp/0684848597