Old 12-14-2014, 07:26 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

I' d pay 50 bucks to make it stop!!!

he's playing the victim....

I was so good to him, so damn decent about it all, when we were together and through the break up and he just wants to keep hurting me

yes you were SO GOOD to him, you put up with a lot of shenanigans, until you couldn't do it anymore. in the initial break up phase he probably thought you'd waiver and say , ha just kidding, please come back, your drinking isn't really a problem.

and then, there he is.....out there on his own. outside looking in. knowing somewhere deep inside, that he brought this turn events on himself. but if he truly ACKNOWLEDGES that....then he has to ACCEPT that his drinking IS a problem, his life has become unmanageable AND he'll have to DO something about it. like......gah.....QUIT.

but that is an unacceptable proposition...for him. his denial is too strong to make such an admission.

and sooooo, it must be....YOUR FAULT. you are the problem. you are the enemy. if you had just shut up and behaved and kept being GOOD to him, he wouldn't be stuck having to face himself.

NO CONTACT babe.