Old 12-14-2014, 06:55 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

Justbreathe...this morning I was thinking about how much our lives can change in the space of one year. Sometimes, time clicks along at what seems like a plateau....predictable routines without any big dramatic shifts, one way or another.
THEN---there are times in our life when one year seems like there is almost a 360 degree shift in direction. Change is always happening in our lives. Sometimes, creeping slowly as a catapillar, and, sometimes, speeding forward like a locomotive. Always moving forward, though....into the future.

Justbreathe, I have a feeling that, for you, this will be a fast-forward year.
I predict that you will learn a lot this year....and, that much of it will be in the most instructive "classroom" of all--the school of experience. I know that is where I learned my toughest but most important lessons. (Man, were some of them tough!).
I think that many things in your life will look different than they do right now....because you will be looking at them in light of new experiences and new hard-gained knowledge.
Through a new (or rearranged) filter.

Oh, sure, you are gets lots of feed-back, here. TONS and TONS of it...LOL!!
We are sharing and "telling" and trying to impart what is felt to be essential information.
But, of course, few of us accept--flat-out what is told to us.
We process that new information, first....in the light of our past experiences and our current circumstances.
You, of course, are doing this very thing, right now. Of course.

The universe, according to it's own laws will unfold around you. Just as it does for everyone else.
More will surely be revealed.

I believe, that, this time, next year you will find a "different" Justbreathe.
I want it to be a Justbreathe with much more inner peace.....

I think it will be....

dandylion