Old 12-13-2014, 07:13 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
amy55

Originally Posted by FlippedRHalo View Post
I went to my messages to erase all of his texts and saw that he sent another after the initial explosion last night.

It said: Please leave me in peace and let me start getting my life together.

I just erased it and tried not to think about it, but, it's been tearing me up all day and finally came to a head about an hour ago. Cue non-stop tears, the whys, the how could he's, etc...

I just can't stop sobbing - like those gut-wrenching, painful, non-stop flow of tears kind of tears. I hate crying and try SO HARD not to, but I can't stop them tonight. It hurts so bad. It hurts and I just want it all to stop. How much more can I let myself be tortured? I ended our relationship because I had to, I didn't want to, but I had to. It was my choice, it was the right and only choice, so WHY does it hurt so bad, why am I an emotional disaster right now? My daughter is with my mom and instead of enjoying a peaceful night, I'm doing this to myself.

Leave him in peace and let him start getting his life together? Wow. When the hell do I get some peace from this pain? When does my pain end and when does my life get back together after this disaster called alcoholism? I never once contacted him after he left. Not one single time. Every text was from him, asking one stupid question after another. Leave him in peace?? Good God! What a complete smack in the face - and he just keeps smacking. I was so good to him, so damn decent about it all, when we were together and through the break up and he just wants to keep hurting me. I just don't understand why and I'm having such a hard time moving past this. I get a few steps ahead and then wham, there he is and there I go, back 10 steps from the 2 steps forward that I took. It's just feels so cruel and unfair.

At this point, after saying that I know how much he loved me, I'm really second guessing that and that is so brutally painful. I couldn't ever do this to someone I loved. I cared about him and I couldn't think of any other way to be except gentle and kind when I knew that it was over. I never wanted us to go somewhere horrible like this and I wanted him to hurt as little as was humanly possible during this. But what the hell? Leave him in peace?

I feel sick to my stomach. Literally just sick, hurt and wondering if this pain is ever going to end. He's blocked now, but why did I have to see that last text? God, why?

At this moment, it feels like I'm never going to get through this hell. I know I will, but it's like our entire relationship as I thought I knew it is now destroyed and something completely different and it's really throwing me for one hell of a loop.
See the difference is, you are a decent person. He is not. You are lucky to be rid of him. This is what the rest of your life would have been.

First, forgive him for being an ass hat, then forgive yourself for falling for that chit, or visa versa.

It's all bs. He wants to blame you, so he doesn't have to look at himself.

I gotta tell you though, when I look at you, I see one terrific person, with a really good head on your shoulder, and a beautiful child that your are raising.

DO NOT EVER GO BACK INTO YOUR HEAD WITH THE WHAT IF'S . OR THE ONLY IF'S, it wouldn't have worked. You got off that merry go round. It might have been going so fast that you didn't realize you were dizzy, but we here at SR are going to hold you up till you get your balance again. OK

((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))
amy