Old 12-10-2014, 10:25 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Forgettable

Thank you everyone for your quick replies and taking the time to read my story. Anna, I realized that I should have probably posted in the other forum instead so I will take a look at it.

Thank you for all your kind replies. It's amazing how much it helps to have feelings validated some times. Birdsatemyface, I knew this was the case a few months back but I can't help but think this past months things are looking better for him. Maybe it's me falling for things again, but it's been a month streak which is definitely the longest so far. I hope it's for the best. This is the reason why I'm trying to be away from it all. I want my daughter to be around family and healthy people, and I want her to have a present and happy mom. It would be very difficult to do that being there right now. Plus I've been living with my parents all this time as I have nowhere to live and haven't been able to make enough to rent my own space.. Hawkeye, I've considered this too but unfortunately I don't have the authorization to do all of this (business accounts) and he has already opened a new one to which I don't have access to. So frustrating. But no, we are not wealthy so whatever I could get at this point is not worth the future headache. I just want to avoid conflict and further fighting at this point. Regardless of me not wanting to feel like I'm screwing him over I have to think of what's best for my daughter now and her future, so I'm trying to be considerate but not stupid, lol.
Thank you all again. I already feel better.