Old 12-04-2014, 08:28 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Wow, BigS, congratulations on the promotion. Or increased responsibility. I'm sorry about your gram. My grandfather is 94 and my parents are both 70. You become more aware of the fragility of life.

Strategery, we don't bite! Well, I can't say that for sure about everyone, but we're mostly harmless.

You are all freaking me out with this talk of Christmas. I've bought like three presents and that's it so far. I'm going to be hyperventilating soon.

We had a fishy funeral this evening. One of our tiny catfish was ailing last night and I was surprised that he wasn't gone when I woke up in the morning but he was hanging on. He died after I got home from work. Had the thing and his/her buddy for a few years so he had a nice long life. My daughter insisted on burying him in the garden so I'm glad the ground wasn't rock solid.

Winding down before bed. I briefly, very briefly, turned the Bears/Cowboys game on but quickly changed it. Well that wasn't going well for the Bears. I could have buried their dreams of a winning season in the garden alongside the fish.

I think it's time for that evening cure all. Ice cream. Ah, glad it's almost Friday. I also have to scope out the ingredients in my pantry for the orphan ingredient cooking challenge. I won't cook until Saturday. Too much to do tomorrow.