View Single Post
Old 04-23-2005, 06:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
serenity777
Sometimes, It takes awhile!!!

how to deal with being alone???

Hi all, serenity here, recovering alcoholic, havent been with ABF for almost a month...and I'm lonely! But I really don't think its him I miss...its like an addiction to being "In Love with someone, anyone" I've never been without someone my whole life...and I'm 46. It's feels so strange. so depressing. hopeless....like my core belief is......."Cann't be happy without a man, or have a life, or meaning in my life" Anyone understand what I'm saying...its like when I put down the drink....I didnt know what to do with my self. Now I've been sober over 3 yrs...and I'm learning to live my Life! But now putting down the "MAN" I feel lost hopeless. I want to do something interesting with my life....something exciting...big.....but feel stuck. I try and do different things but it all feels blah!!! what is my purpose??????????????? how do i get rid of that core believe....i hate it...keeps me stuck..! I keep lookin online and everywhere for a new love lollllllllllll I'm obessed with replacing him....any suggestions on healthy replacements bye for now serenity...