View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 06:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
walkinganewpath

Who should leave?

The roller coaster continues. He's really getting pathetic while I'm detaching and watching him fall. I'm praying he falls on his face and finds HP's grace on the way to bring him back up. So in the meantime I'm trying to figure out what to do if I think the kids and I should be away from him for a temporary time.

I have a couple options depending on the season. Immediate option other than staying in our house - my mom lives in the in-law apartment of a condo I own (she has MS - she and I originally bought it together in the late 80's and AH and I lived in the apartment until we bought our house). My uncle had been living on the main floor for the past 10 years but passed away in August. There are two bedrooms, living room, bathroom, full kitchen. And this is solely my property - different town from where AH and I live and kids go to school. However since I also own the house with AH and that is our legal residence I could drive the kids to and from school in our town.

If I take the kids to my moms then the impact on them is probably going to be harder. However if I ask him to leave I have no idea where he would go. I'm not offering him to go to my mom's house - nope nope nope. If the plan to separate was longer termed then I would probably take the kids to my moms and leave him here. But if it's one of those just need to get the heck out of dodge for a few days should I tell him to go find a couch somewhere or should I just take the kids and leave?

Am I overthinking???