View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 03:27 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

There were 4 family court judges in my county last year at this time. There is now 1. She is a Marital Master, not even a judge. The judge rubber stamps whatever she orders.

My best friend has a friend who had SOLE custody of her child for 8 years (without a custody order) and over the last 6 months this judge has slowly restored 50/50 custody to the dad.

This same judge also awarded every other weekend to a father in a case my lawyers colleague worked on, who DID have founded child abuse charges.

She is a loose cannon.

The judge we started with was fabulous. I have asked, researched endlessly etc. how I could possibly get the old judge back. Unless this new judge (Marital Master) does something that is a violation of law (vs just making bad decisions) I can not ask to have her removed.

I have added in endless hoops xAH has to go through to ensure the kids safety during his one overnight. If he does not agree to it, then we go to court.

If he does, then I think it may be about as good as I can hope to get... Idk.... I feel like I will have regrets either way....