View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 12:12 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
tes

Originally Posted by nezza View Post
Well, sort of. I have a small amount of Librium for the withdrawals but couldnt get my full scrip because of limited stock, get the rest tomorrow. I'm buying beer in an hour (8am), to see me through to the afternoon, and then I start taking the pills.

I'm 22, relapsed before, spent 6 years drinking heavily, also used uppers and heroin heavily from time to time. I want freedom - so moved home briefly from the city to the country, going to probably be here until the New Year. Once I'm detoxed, I'm going to after-care centres and working on my dissertation.

Sorry, I'm just talking at y'all really, thanks if you took the time to read, good luck and God bless to anyone else on the slippery slope.
Good for you. I hope this approach works for you. However, in my experience I wouldn't just start taking the Librium while or directly after the drink. Either it will make you really tired and want to go to sleep, or it will make you drink more or might make you want to take more of the pills which can be dangerous.

I would definitely get a little rest before taking them, or wait a few hours at least, if you intend to drink beforehand. I wish you well and keep us posted on your progress.