View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 07:50 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
countrygirl2014

I am being over sensitive and even though I say it's not my fault maybe part of me believes it is. This is good. This is a huge defect of character that i would like to work on.
He was drunk again tonight and not talking to me. I asked him if he thought we had a fight last night. He said yes. I told him we didn't and explained what he did. He refuses to apologize, says it never happened because he was awake and knows it.
....how frustrating...
I handed him a letter I wrote earlier today that reiterated what I verbally explained. I wasn't going to give it to him. The ending says, "me and my daughter have been through enough already. You need to apologize and clean up your act now or I will seriously have to reconsider this relationship"
I asked him again to apologize he said there was no need to. My anger got a hold of me (I'm new in sobriety yet) and I blurted out the big ole f you. I have never said anything like that to him before.
That was at work, 4 hours ago. I'm home now. He is passed out. He can keep his stupid shoes on tonight. I'll sleep in my daughters room with the dog.

Jennifer