Thread: Sober Vapers
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 09:18 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
torquemax777
torquemax777

I don't know if e leaf and green leaf are the same, but I got the green leaf at a discount liquor and cigarette shop for $15 and the must have over 40 flavors! The liquids cost $6 a bottle and one bottle has filled my clear 1.6 ml chamber full 3 times already and the liquid in the juice bottle is still over half full! My husband got one also, and the way I figured, we basically only spent what it would cost for one or two (2 if they're cheap/generic) cartons of cigarettes and the e go cigarette and vapors are going to last at least 5 times longer than 2 cartons of cigarettes. AND, I only seem to have to charge it every other day even with very heavy use! The liquid in the chamber seems to last well over 2 days also, and I seem to be puffing on the thing WAY more than I puffed on cigarettes. I didn't like e cigarettes when they first came out, but with this Green leaf one, I can honestly say I prefer them over a cigarette. What's your favorite flavors? I like the fruity ones like peach and green apple, and my husband and mother in law looked at me funny when I bought the bubble gum flavor, but when they tasted it, they were both thinking it was yummy. They also have regular tabacco flavor, and menthol, as well as several types of coffee flavors. Anyway, for $15 for the cig, and $6 a bottle a bottle vape juice, you can't beat that value.