View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 09:43 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
adventist1076

hey bro...just my two cents...you still have a huge chance no matter how hard it seems...im 38 and can never be the same again...lung problems...no more girlfriends...no more closeness...don't even want friends cause i may give them cooties...if i could turn back the clock ...i never wanted to do 90 days cause i wanted to beliueve in me, but the truth is because of our past, emotions, and a slew of other things about our uniqueness ...lots of us may not have a fair fight on our hands and we may need help...if you really meant it, and before you have nothing left but people to nsave and crying to look forward to, i woulkd suggest 90 days at least impatient, then sober living until you know your demon is blacked out...please know your worth it...it is hell out here, and if it eats you, and youre still left living...regret is hell too...just amplified and now hurting too bad to want ton stay forever...getting f@##ed up may be fun, but it could definately be considerred disrespectful if you believe in why your here, wouldn't be an appropriate thank you, and there are emotions out here that take way more than anyone ever bargained to give...believe in you...one of our potentially favorite characters...and come back as someone who doesn't stand for that shite...someone who won that fight and can be proud and shine beautifully with us as your true self...and please believe your good enough...we are truly all created equal and i believe in our purpose...addiction is a lie. it is killing or alterring and possibly damaging past the poin t oif recovery your one chance on earth and is damgerous to your mind, body, spirit, and if we continue past this in any way, can only be regret...